Loughton Parents, Teachers & Students Association (PTSA)
Loughton PTSA support us in many ways, raising money so that we can offer the children a more stimulating environment in which to work and play and contribute to the variety of activities that we offer. Over the years they have raised funds for projects such as:
- Refurbishing the library
- Play equipment for outside
- ICT equipment, e.g. interactive smart boards and projectors
- Sports equipment, e.g. football and netball kits, etc
- Sensory garden preparation work
- Storage shed
- Contribution towards new House System set-up costs
- Ongoing contributions towards maths books, school trips and workshops
The team is made up of parents, teachers and students who all volunteer their time to fundraise. They are fully reliant upon support from other parents to make events a success, so if you can spare the time to join the team or help out at events it would be most welcome. The team meet once a month to discuss forthcoming events.
Loughton PTSA also have an account with Stikins who make name labels for children's clothing and personal items, which means if you enter our unique code when you go to order at www.stikins.co.uk, then you will get some great name labels AND you will also be helping to raise funds for Loughton School.