The common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
· a high temperature of 37.8oc, and/or
· a new, continuous cough
· loss of sense of taste or smell
If your child has any of these symptoms, they must self-isolate immediately. Please contact school to inform them by using the email address: Covid@loughton.school
Whilst you are self-isolating you must do the following:
- do not go to work, school or public places – work from home if you can
- do not go on public transport or use taxis
- do not go out to get food and medicine – order it online or by phone, or ask someone to bring it to your home
- do not have visitors in your home, including friends and family – except for people providing essential care
- do not go out to exercise – exercise at home or in your garden, if you have one
Isolation padlet pages:
In the event of a school bubble being told to self-isolate, we will be uploading work to the following learning pages. Please note these are separate from the weekly homework padlets and will only go live when necessary.
Year 4: https://padlet.com/rodgiek/year4
Please see below for more information about when we will be providing home learning for your child.
Our risk assessment is also attached below.