School leader in charge of pupil premium: Mrs Ellie Frost
What is pupil premium?
Please see our statement here (2021-2021).
What is the role of parents or carers?
This funding is not provided automatically. An online check is required by each parent - this may be done by yourselves, https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims or by supplying us with your information. All admission forms request this information from you and if provided, will be entered onto the database for checking when your child joins us.
The application made will remain in place until your child reaches the end of Year 6, so if your circumstances change at any time, the system will notify us and the funding will be applied. Once your child has qualified for Pupil Premium funding it will remain with them until the end of Year 6.
The criteria is as follows:
- Income Support
- Employment and Support Allowance – income related
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance (not Contribution Based JSA)
- Child Tax Credit only (with a combined family annual income of less than £16,190, as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs). Please note that families in receipt of Working Tax Credit, regardless of income, will not qualify for Free School Meals
- Working Tax Credit run-on, paid 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support (NASS)
- Guaranteed Element of Pension Tax Credit